BANANA CHIA PUDDING WITH BERRY JAM
A Nutritious And Delicious Breakfast Or Snack!
Essential Pregnancy Nutrients:
Vitamin C: Pineapple juice
Omega 3: Hemp Seeds
Manganese: Coconut Milk
Fiber: Chia Seeds
Omega 3: Chia Seeds
Vitamin C: Berries
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/3 cup unsweetened plant-based milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- Pinch cinnamon, optional
1 cup berries, frozen or fresh
Fresh lemon juice, 2-3 tsp
1 tbsp chia seeds
Servings: 1-2 pudding servings + chia jam
Prep Time: 35 minutes
Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
1. Mash the ripe banana well and at to the milk. Stir in the vanilla, chia seeds, and cinnamon. Mix well.
2. Cover the pudding and place it in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or until it thickens up. The chia seeds absorb the liquid and soften as the pudding thickens
3. For the jam: Cook 1 cup frozen (or fresh) berries and lemon juice in a medium-size pot on medium-low heat for about 10-15 minutes. Smash berries and bring to a boil for 2 minutes. Take off heat and stir in chia seeds. Let cool and berries will thicken like jam.
4. Enjoy the pudding with jam on top!