A healthier version of a typical chocolate shake with nutritious and delicious ingredients!
- 1 cup almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 large ripe banana, peeled and frozen
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1/2 avocado or 1/2 cup whole milk yogurt
- Optional: 1 tbsp sweetened like honey or maple syrup
Servings: 2 Glass
Prep Time: 5 minutes
1. Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until thick and smooth. Add an additional tbsp of cocoa powder if you want it more chocolatey.