Perineal Massage Oil
Irene Organics Perineal Massage Oil is specifically formulated with USDA Certified Organic Sweet Almond, Jojoba Oils, Vitamin E Oil, and Calendula Oil Extract. This optimal combination of natural oils helps promote a stronger and more elasticized skin in the birthing area. Using it to massage the perineal area during the third trimester helps avoid cuts and tears that can occur at childbirth.
Perineum massage is a technique which tones skin tissue around the perineal area, which helps reduce the risk of tearing during birth and the need for an episiotomy.
★ Suitable for all skin types.
Sizes available: 4 oz
- ★ Helps increase the elasticity and collagen of the perineum.
- ★ Helps prevent perineum tearing during childbirth.
- ★ Gentle organic formula, safe for you before and after you give birth.
HOW TO USE:
In your third trimester, start massaging oil 2-3 times a week to the perineum, leading up to the birth of your baby. Continue to use after childbirth to help speed up recovery. For an even more speedy recovery, combine with Irene Organics Perineal Spray.
Pregnancy 🤰 Breastfeeding 🤱 Postpartum 👩👧
★ Ships directly from our affiliate Irene Organics
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.